No matter the occasion, a man already who feels like he's got it all still deserves to be gifted with unique and timeless presents.
We've compiled a list of Luxe Gifts that you can treat a man to, whether it's his anniversary, retirement, the holiday season or simply Tuesday. Of course, feel free to get yourself something too.
Gifts For The Home
1. Handmade wine glasses and a matching aerator will not only be a conversation piece, they'll also be useful for enjoying your finest bottle of port. Aerating glassware and reclaimed barn wood stand.
2. Fill those beautiful new glasses with your favorite alcohol delivered directly to your home. An Alcohol of the Month Club leaves some tasty excitement at your doorstep.
3. A celebratory moment (or even just a get together with the guys) deserves a good cigar. Find a great variety of fine cigars here.
4. Wondering what to do with that room in your home that doesn't really have a purpose? Make it a theater room with a projector TV and some amazing home theater furniture.
5. Boys and their toys. A virtual reality system from Oculus will bring VR to life.
6. For those who want to golf but can't seem to get away, you can golf right where you are with a putting green.
7. Don't feel like walking to the kitchen to eat dinner? Hop on a Segway Mini Pro and get there faster while looking way cooler.
8. For a man looking to leave civilization and be one with nature, a fly fishing vacation is the perfect getaway.
9. A weekend away with your spouse or your buddies doesn't have to mean flying commercial. How about chartering a private plane to get to your destination in serious style!
10. More of a ground transportation kind of guy? Take an unforgettable driving holiday in a state-of-the-art sports car.
11. Travel should always be done in style. Choice of luggage is no exception. Rimowa luggage will keep your organized and looking sharp.
12. Short distances require a fashionable way to haul your goods - computer, files and the like. Prada's messenger bag will do the job and do it well.
Gifts To Be Worn
13. A blazer from Brunello Cucinelli will become part of your wardrobe rotation immediately. The fine Italian quality from a family company is unparalleled.
14. Dress up every blazer and suit with a unique pocket square featuring fine art from world-renowned artists. Each one from Finley and Co. is handmade in Italy and is sure to be appreciated by art-lovers and stylish guys alike.
15. When a man finds a belt he likes, he's bound to want one in another color. Lucky for him, Ermenegildo Zegna's reversible belt has him covered, no matter what oufit he chooses.
16. No stylish man should have to settle for shoes off the rack when he can have shoes made to order in England by Alfred Sargent.
17. Never wonder what to wear on the golf course again! A styling service just for golf aficionados, Bogeybox allows avid golfers to get boxes of clothing and gear based on their style preferences.
18. After a long day, getting cozy doesn't have to mean sacrificing style. A pair of silk pajamas are the perfect days' end attire that say comfortable yet fashionable.
19. Sometimes a coat becomes part of your outfit (just look at Prince William!) No outerwear compares to the sophistication and style of Burberry. This wool cashmere tailored coat is everything.
20. Finally, no man's outfit is complete without a handsome watch. You'll leaves mouths agape when they notice a timepiece from Audemars Piguet on your wrist.